Twin lakes this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tom crum

New
Reaction score
Hello swap divers I am a brand new old diver. Meaning I started scuba lessons in 1971 got certified July 4 th 2002 a bit slow....anyway I am working in Houston for next few months and want to do some local dives I live in Arkansas and heard some of you may dive our "mudholes" from time to time. I would be glad to be a POC when I am home and learn more. Please let me know if anybody has time to show an old dog new tricks thanks

I'll be at TL on Saturday, probably between noon and 1pm. Beast is working this weekend so I'll be available.

Tom

There are usually several Swampers at Twin Lakes over the weekend and sometimes through the week. If you are interested in meeting up with any of them, post when you are available. There is always someone looking to get wet. If you aren't familiar with TL or where it is, let us know and we will fill in details.

While you are here, you might want to look into doing some oil rig diving/spearfishing trips in the Gulf. If you are interested we can point you towards an LDS that sets up trips.

Count me in for Saturday.

*Woohoo 100 posts!*

chrispete once bubbled...
Count me in for Saturday.

*Woohoo 100 posts!*

Congrats! Just wait till you hit 100 dives!!!

count me in. have to get new tires in the am. should be there around noon or so.

:) Congrates on the 100 posts! Well you all know that I`ll be out there!:D
I believe that we all need to do more night diving! I had a blast with the little one that Dee ,Chrispete and myself did Wednesday.
Anyone game for Sat. night?
Tom,Along with Dee,I am always out at Twin Lakes on Sat. and sometimes Sun. Just give a holler and one or more of us will be glad to give ya a tour.
See ya out at the puddle!!!!!!!!!!!!:drown:

Be there around noonish. Lisa got our tanks filled today and they told her "everybody thats been in here today is going to Twin Lakes." Looks like there will be plenty of wet folks tomorrow!:wink:

TPH, YEP, night dive, will do, see ya there!

COOL DUDE!!!!!!!!!!Comeon people....lets see how many want to use thier batteries!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom