Twin Lakes Saturday Gang????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just by accident, I was down at twin lakes about 1PM on Saturday. Not sure who you guys are, but I had a Transpac ll & my budy was using a Halcyon system. I ran into a really big guy & his wife who had a few Fred T backplates and they also were with 2 gals, one with black hair and the other blond. So, who is who?

By the way, I could not see 6 feet in that water & lets just say it was refresshing below the thermocline.

leadweight once bubbled...
Just by accident, I was down at twin lakes about 1PM on Saturday. Not sure who you guys are, but I had a Transpac ll & my budy was using a Halcyon system. I ran into a really big guy & his wife who had a few Fred T backplates and they also were with 2 gals, one with black hair and the other blond. So, who is who?

By the way, I could not see 6 feet in that water & lets just say it was refresshing below the thermocline.

So THAT'S who you were! Doug aka Beast is the really big guy and I'm his wife. The girl with black hair is Emma aka GadgetGirl and the blond is Tina aka lovetodive2.

Speaking of viz...it's lots better before the rototillers/students get there! Also the far east end of the lake has really nice viz most of the time. That's one reason we enjoy diving on Wed. evenings... the viz has settled from the weekend and unless it's rained, it's really nice. Come join us sometime...

Myself and Mrs. Homey went to the east end and the vis was a good 20ft. It was kinnda hazy at the surface but,@ 15 ffw was great.We got there late, and with all the students, we just dove down there. Besides, if I hang around Dee much longer, my house will look like a dive shop!:wink: ..........

Homeyllama once bubbled...
...Besides, if I hang around Dee much longer, my house will look like a dive shop!:wink: ..........

Speaking of which...I'm waiting for word from the guy with the tanks. I'll let you know the final details when I talk to him.

I'm back in town and the kid's tennis season is over, so I'll try to drag Gary or Max out there this weekend.

Deb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom