Twin Lakes Saturday Gang????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll try to be there at 9am to meet up with you guys.

I like Steve's idea of before the students get there. Maybe for once we can get a table near the dock! I plan to be there around 7'ish. Mainly to get away from the roofers and their noise so you may find me asleep in the van!

Lunch?....I don't have anything here so I'll probably just hit the fast food joints down the street. Unless I get real enthused and go to the grocery store on my way. :rolleyes:

Ok early birds...wake up ....shake off the dew and get your keesters in gear!
Last one in has finn rot!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Wish i could be there. not until after second cataract surgery week from wednesday. i hope im not done till springtime. we will see. if it stays warm enough i will be out there eventually.

Finn rot? ...Oh, thats what that smell is......Well, me and Lisa will be there after we drop the kids off at Grammys, see ya between 8 & 9ish.......

Lots of early birds! We'll scare the fish showing up dpwn there that early. Maybe I better switch from cracker fish food to scrambled eggs!

See ya there!

we were kinda tired out and still here in COZUMEL! :D

Flyin home tomorrow ;-0

Get to see our good buds and share some stories and pics :wink:

Course Bren has to go see that GRANDBABY and Jodi, (and get some mo blood pressure meds....lol :(

Hope yall had a great day!

tony and Brenda

15d,10d,1s (dives,days, storm)

Hey gang! I am headed out to Twin Lakes for the first time tomorrow. Could someone e-mail me directions &/or a website so I can see just what I'm in for?? Thanks!!!

Paige
paigejm@aol.com

Paige, either 610 or 8 to 288 south, you'll go for a bit (~20 miles from 610, ~15 from 8) until you get to the Hwy 6 exit. Turn left under the underpass, go about 1-2 miles and you'll see the Twin Lakes / Scuba Park sign on the right (if you pass the Diamond Shamrock you've gone too far.) Drive between the lakes and stop at the gate, they'll come take your money and then head back behind the lake on the left. The website is http://www.scubapark.net.

Anyone else heading out there tomorrow (Sunday?) I ended up having to help fix my parents well today and couldn't make it.

Hope everyone had a good dive today!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom