Twin Lakes Sat....anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Homeyllama

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone gonna dive T.L. sat? Plan on watching the weather...( outside my window when I wake up!!)...If it aint raining....... then........ we'll see! Think I'll call and see if Cooters up for it. See ya!

UPDATE: Me and Cooter......10ish.....if it aint raining......we don't like getting wet.:D

I can`t stand it when my dive gear gets wet!!!I don`t think I`ll make it.Supposed to be 35 and wet....but were in TEXAS it might be 75 and dry!Like u i`ll look out the window tomm....maby so ......maybe no.

Beast said the same thing. Turns out our Saturday chore got postponed. But he's gonna check the weather in the morning before making any plans.

Homey...Steve....if ya'll go would you call me?

Homey...we missed you at the lake today by about 5 min.! Beast did one dive and I played with my camera.

This is a picture of Beast getting his gear ready...

aba.sized.jpg

And this is me waiting for him to get back....

abb.sized.jpg

The wind was blowing cold!

I called about 3 times....no one home.......Hummmm......must be at the lakes. Me and Cooter did 50 ft. for 29 min. @ 57 deg....ask him if he's gonna buy a hood....:eek:....wish we would have stayed a little longer at the lake, It would have saved me a lot of money I'm gonna give the Victory dealership!... :D ...brumm,brumm.

I can tell by the expression on his face that he was questioning his sanity the whole time he was preparing:bonk:
And it seems that Dee wins the sanity award for the day!Cool cab shot...
Well, i stayed at lacasa and did some on my honey do list before the rain started.Maby I`ll catch up with ya`ll soon....L8r

Homeyllama once bubbled...
I called about 3 times....no one home.......Hummmm......must be at the lakes. Me and Cooter did 50 ft. for 29 min. @ 57 deg....ask him if he's gonna buy a hood....:eek:....wish we would have stayed a little longer at the lake, It would have saved me a lot of money I'm gonna give the Victory dealership!... :D ...brumm,brumm.

We were in and out of the house all morning....DRAT! I need to talk to you about our little business deal. Call me when you get the chance.

What am I missing? The Victory dealership...brumm, brumm????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom