Twin Lakes on weekdays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colt:
How about 11:00am What mm wet suit are you bringing?

Colt:

Today, Tuesday......water temp was 76 to 27' drops to 68 at 30'....viz was 8 to 10', less at 20'. I wore 3mm with beanie. did not get cold. Buddy wore heavier rubber...he was toastie.

I'll be there at 11:00AM or before.

Regards,

I didnt get to go to the shop to pick up my tank today I think they open around 10:00 so that would put me out their around 11:45 or so do you have a GPS cord to the place? If not i will check out mapquest.

Colt,

Also have another buddy showing up at 11:00AM. They may not open up until about 12:00N. Try www.scubapark.net for other info you may need. They also rent tanks for about $10 at the park. There is a tel. number on the website. I would call them before counting on the possibility of getting a tank at the lake.

Regards,

Twin Lakes URL: http://www.scubapark.net/

Physical Address: 19230 Morris Ave. (Hwy-6), Manvel, TX 77578

Take Hwy 288 out of town, Once you past Beltway-8, Exit Hwy-6 (~8 miles), turn left, under the overpass, it is ~2 miles on the right.

Well, I guess weekday evenings didn't stir any interest. I'll just have to keep track with the rest of you and make plans to join you on a weekday afternoon sometime. If the rest of the world can take off to play golf in the afternoon, what's wrong with taking off to go diving?

BillT5:
Well, I guess weekday evenings didn't stir any interest. I'll just have to keep track with the rest of you and make plans to join you on a weekday afternoon sometime. If the rest of the world can take off to play golf in the afternoon, what's wrong with taking off to go diving?

Don't give up yet...once I get my new schedule at work nailed down, afternoons and even evenings will be a possibility too. :)

I'll be there at 11:00 am, but I'm also interested in afternoon/evening dives in the Houston area.

I'll have three full tanks (1 air, 2 36% nitrox), so if you absolutely cannot find a tank in the area, I'll share mine. I don't mean to hoard breathing gas, but I'm also going to Lake Travis this weekend and I'm not sure that I'll have time to get the tanks refilled before then.

I know it's late notice, but I've had an appointment rescheduled and I won't be able to make it today. :mad1: Have fun, everyone! If it works out today, then let's try this again sometime soon...

Sorry, I didnt show my little girl woke up sick this morning and I could not take her to day care. You guys can call me a flake. How was the diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom