Twin Lakes on weekdays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went out to TL several evenings during the week last year with a couple of other divers. I haven't been able to get them interested this year and I would love to be able to get a dive or two during the week once in a while. I work in Stafford and if I know ahead of time I can get to TL by 5.

Roger that, This Wed is a GO. Anyone who wants to come post here, and well figure out a time!

Can't make it this week, but I would love to get in on some week day diving and I have dived TL before. I live in Katy so anyone in this neck of the woods, we could even carpool. :) Keep me posted, my schedule rotates around so I would be available at different times during the coming weeks. Lets do it!! :D

I will be interested a little later this summer. Things will continue to be a little busy here at work for the next few weeks but after that I would be good to go during the week. I live in Sweeny and work in Katy so I will need to know a little early so I can make sure and have my gear together.

colt:
Does anybody dive during the week I'm off on Mon,Tue, and ever other Wed.
If anyone wants to go let me no.:D
colt,i'll be out to the lakes tues. around noon. be in a blue s-10. give me a holler if your out there. when i'm off from work always ready to dive. maybe i'll see you there. geo.

I'm gonna try and be there Tuesday. I'll try to get there about 11:30AM or so. Gotta do something earlier in the day. I'll be in a white Super Crew with camper cover.

Good to know some of us can make it during the week. Maybe it could become a regular deal.

Regards,

colt:
What happened to WED?

What time Wed?? I have a meeting in Clear Lake at 6:30PM. I live close to TL and I can dive and still make the meeting.

Regards,

Cudabait:
What time Wed?? I have a meeting in Clear Lake at 6:30PM. I live close to TL and I can dive and still make the meeting.

Regards,

How about 11:00am What mm wet suit are you bringing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom