Twin Lakes 8/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is anyone going to be at Twin Lakes sunday morning? If things go well in the morning I plan to go and would like someone to dive with.

Thanks
Judy

Skyjunky it was great to meet you and dive with you.

Todays twin lake weather sunny from 8-12, clouds from then on
Vis when sunny 10-15ft cloudy it went to 5-8ft
Water was not as good as the last time I was their in July
thermal around 27ft, temp was in the mid 80,s before thermal
But the diving was great along with meeting new people

NDH:
Anyone interested this coming Saturday let us know.
If I feel good and your out there around 730pm..I would enjoy a late eve./night dive after work!Most Righchous.? -2 sp.
Excuse the lag in responce time. :dazzler1:

Anyone still out there. Can be there Sunday. The exercise of trying to go out in the Gulf is turning into an exercise in frustration.

Oh well. Five weeks to cruise. Cozumel,Roatan, Belize,Cancun.

leiserom:
Oh well. Five weeks to cruise. Cozumel,Roatan, Belize,Cancun.

Are you going on the Norwegian Sea out of Houston? We did that cruise last Feb. The ports are great! Don't make the mistake that we made, if you want to get in maximum dive time: We dove in Coz, then Roatan. Then on the Belize day, we skipped diving due to the high cost of the ship's excursion (around $160 per person, plus any rentals or tips). We decided to wait and dive in Cancun. I was very new to Scubaboard at the time, and didn't know that I could have asked HERE about other dive operators, how to get there, etc. OHHHHHHH, how disappointed we were when we awoke to the sad news that we had bypassed Cancun due to high seas! (No piers, you have to tender to land in Cancun). So, instead of diving in 4 ports, like we had planned... we only dove in two. Hope our experience helps save you some grief!

Foo

Thanks

Actually was planning only on diving in Cozumel + Roatan. Planning on other activities in Cancun and Belize.

NDH:
Anyone interested this coming Saturday let us know.
\

Baaaaah I just got home.... would you please keep me posted for next time. Since I live clos teo the Woolands, I normally do the Blue Laggon, but would love to meet all of you next time.

Maria

NDH:
Skyjunky it was great to meet you and dive with you.

Todays twin lake weather sunny from 8-12, clouds from then on
Vis when sunny 10-15ft cloudy it went to 5-8ft
Water was not as good as the last time I was their in July
thermal around 27ft, temp was in the mid 80,s before thermal
But the diving was great along with meeting new people

It was great meeting/diving with you and your wife. Thanks for showing me the ropes.

My son and I were at Twin Lakes yesterday and dove after the noon storm blew over. My brother and his 2 boys joined us, and were able to dive for about an hour.

Other than the lack of sun, it was a good dive for us.

Back
Top Bottom