Twin Lakes 8/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds great. I'm not familiar with the place so I'll drive around until I see your car. What time are you guys planning on being there?

Skyjunky:
Sounds great. I'm not familiar with the place so I'll drive around until I see your car. What time are you guys planning on being there?

One thing that really help is when you go through the gate, to tell Cheryl or Mike you're a Swamper and ask if any other Swampers are there yet. They are very familiar with Swampers!!! They can point out where everyone is congregating. This relly helps if you're like me and never notice what people drive.

Skyjunky, we are going to be their between 7:30-8:00. Not that I would expect anyone else to get their that early but I want the whole day to dive as much as I can. Our other friends won't be their untill 9 or 10. On finding us we hope to be among some tree's around one of the last picnic tables. We will let Cheryl know like Dee suggested. If were not at the car theirs only one other place we could be, so park close and we will meet you when we come up. See you their.

NDH:
Skyjunky will are going to be their between 7:30-8:00. Not that I would expect anyone else to get their that early but I want the whole day to dive as much as I can. Our other friends won't be their untill 9 or 10. On finding us we hope to be among some tree's around one of the last picnic tables. We will let Cheryl know like Dee suggested. If were not at the car theirs only one other place we could be, so park close and we will meet you when we come up. See you their.

If you're arrive that early you should be able to get Swamper's point. I think I'll try to be there.

DiverG, hope to see you their. My wife and I are really looking forward to getting back in the water since its been 3 weeks.

Great. I'll see you guys there. I'll be the one cussing at my new camera and flailing in the water.

matchframe:
My son Will, and I are meeting my brother and his 2 boys there about noon on Saturday.

I have been to Twin Lakes only once, do they re-fill tanks there, and if so how much does it cost?

Also, is there a fee to get in to the area?

Thanks

$12 entrance fee for divers, and I think $5 for swimmers. Tank fills are $6.

If I'm able to make it I'll be driving a dark green GMC Sierra ext cab truck.

I was unable to make it out to TL today. I had planned on being there but crud happens. I went in to get an oil change, and several hundred dollars(brakes) later I left. Unfortunately the job isn't finished, and will have to go back.

Hopefully, I'll be out there next weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom