Twin Lakes 8/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

would like to, but being pressed into house paining duty for my daughter and her husband, then also have to get ready to go to Cozumel for a week on Monday. Have fun. maybe another weekend

Sorry...taking one of my parrots to the vet Sat. morning.

You should of been there this weekend! We could have used a fire Sat. night!

We would of been their this past weekend but had to take my daughters presents to her.
egg0323 wouldn't you rather be diving, hope to see you next time than.

Dee we hope your parrots are alright.

Skyjunky look forward to seeing you. We drive a tan camery with a dive sticker
on the back drivers side. We are going to try to set up toward the end where Dee usually is since she is not going to make it. The only thing with looking for the dive sticker is that we always back in. If their is anyone else come on by, it would be great to meet you. See ya Saturday.

NDH:
We are going to try to set up toward the end where Dee usually is since she is not going to make it.

It doesn't matter if I'm on 'Swamper Point' or not, ya'll are more than welcome to join us! I love meeting other Swampers. In fact, Mike named it Swampers Point for us....Texas Swamp Divers. I may be reading this wrong but PLEASE don't ever avoid the point when we're there. Unless, uh....you'd just rather avoid me for some reason! :wink:

Oh Dee it wasn't like that. We really respect you and Mike and love talking to ya'll. Both of us wish ya'll were going to be their Saturday, I've even started smoking a brisket for that day. The only reason we pick Saturday instead of Sunday was for some friends of mine that want to dive the lake instead of going to the blue logoon again. So please come if you change the vet appointment, I would love to share some smoke brisket with ya'll and see the both of you again.

Whew....I was pretty sure I read it wrong! I don't usually alienate folks until the 3-4 meeting! :wink:

Did I hear smoked brisket??? :eyebrow: My vet appointment is for 10am. I'll be almost halfway to the lake so by the time I return Grace home, it would be early afternoon before I could get back out there. I may make it, tho. Beast is working that day so I hope you don't mind a tag-a-long buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom