Twin Lake diving on....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
friday duriing the day and on monday if any one wants to buddy up one of those two days i`ll be out there.I have off friday thru monday this weekend but will be out of town sat. and sun.Drop me a line on this thread or pm me.
i hope to see some of ya11ll soon..the gills are so dry they are peeling off!!! :crafty:

Get off work 11:30 in Galleria. could be there by 1 and spend the afternoon if others interested.

I'll meet you out there Friday. We haven't buddied together for a while...I've missed it!

What time? About 1pm OK? Beast can join us after work.

We won't be able to make it this Friday, but we're still planning to go on Friday the 14th- If yall can meet us there on that day, please do! I'll post again next week to confirm. Thanks! Yall have a great time this weekend. We will be traveling late next Thursday, so early afternoon at Twin Lakes on that Fri. sounds perfect.
Foo

Hi Dee and Mark.Yes,1pm or so would be great! I`ll bring a few packs of of fishy treats so the Pirana Pearch won`t feel they have been neglected! Foo,good to here from you.I`m not to sure of the 14th,but its not to far out of the question.I`ll have to see how biz is toward the end of the week before I could confirm on that date.I`ll definatly let you know.

Hello Swampers,

I can make the 1 pm dive. I need to dust off the BC FL sand just clogs the inflator hose.

See ya soon

Sound like we have a plan! See ya'll there at 1pm!

See everyone there. This beats the "run errands on Friday afternoon" which is my usual routine.

Maybe, but...........

Darn, seems like things just don't work sometimes. Sounds like a great afternoon!! But...........Ann and I are leaving for Coz Saturday AM at 7:20. I'd probably be packing up wet gear for the flight down. Hope we can drop by to see all anyway.

Regards,

If I could only Have that problem Cudabait I`d be happy!! Just pickin at ya ,hope ya`ll have a good trip and a fun time.I don`t know if I`ve met you Charlyn yet but if not I`m looking forward to it.By the way,how did you come about the board name"Chszdrab"?I`m sure it doesn`t have any thing to do with bad slice of cheeze,does it? :) Oh and Dee...great avitar.Much more ..um..you!!....Your turn!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom