TV Show - Into the Drink

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pearldiver07

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just read about a diving travel show that is being filmed in 2010.

"Into the Drink" with Aaron Faulls.

I am guessing, but it may be on The Travel Channel, or "The Water Channel"(? saw that referenced in the web site.)

But since they're filming in 2010, I expect it won't begin until the regular season line up in the fall.

The trailer that aired at DEMA:

Into the Drink starring Aaron Faulls :: Produced by LiquidAssets.tv

Mike Nelson he ain't :D. I'll give a watch when it comes round.:popcorn:

Hi, I'm the producer of "Into the Drink." The show is scheduled to premiere at the end of this month coast-to-coast on a new cable network called Tuff TV. We've got a non-exclusive contract with Tuff TV, meaning the show can also air on other channels nationwide, but our primary distribution will be on Tuff TV. It's looking like we're going to be getting both an 11:30am and 6:30pm time slot on Sundays. Check out our "Watch It" page for info on when, where and how to tune in: www.intothedrink.tv/watch

We started filming Season 1 in September of 2008, and we're wrapping up filming after our next trip (to Fiji) next week. After that, we will be traveling to film Season 2, starting with an as-yet undisclosed trip in March and a trip to Belize in April.

We also offer on-location dive trips in which you can join us in various locations. Check out www.intothedrink.tv/travel for more information about these trips.

Regards,
Nick Lucey
Producer, "Into the Drink"

Nick, do you know if Dish TV will be carrying Tuff TV?

Hi AfterDark,

We are working on satellite distribution via Dish Network and DirecTV now. Should know more about that within two weeks. Do you currently get RetroTV via Dish? There is the chance we'll be on that network as well.

Nick

Just my luck. Why are the good shows always on some obscure network no one has ever heard of and can't get?

Paladin, keep checking back on our Watch It! page to see where and when to tune in - according to my records you should be able to tune in here in West Virginia:

WVVA Bluefield/Beckley/Oak Hill, WV

There used to be a show on about a guy traveling around the world to sample the local booze. Looks like this one adds diving to the mix.

The three flags on the map are located at Beckley, Bluefield and Fayetteville. I live west of Charleston and get my TV and Internet on Suddenlink Cable.

Nick,

I got pretty excited when I saw the show listed in the current Surface Interval, but I’m nervous I won’t be able to see it in NJ. I have cablevision and I can’t find the channels (on your website) on my program guide. Are you filming in HD? Have you or are you working on a deal with the Travel Channel? It seems like it would be a good match for the both of you. Of course if Cablevision doesn’t bring back The Food Network and HGTV I have a feeling we’ll be switching to DIRECTV.

Thanks,
Christopher

Back
Top Bottom