TUSA Xpert Zoom Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love mine. I added spring straps, too. The best fins I've owned. (I, too, have had some that rubbed my feet or were too stiff). You won't even notice the angle.

I am definitely convinced! thanks guys!!! I live in South Africa so I'm not sure how our prices compare with yours, but it should be more or less the same here I suppose. Thanks again!!

Where do you get spring straps for these fins?

I'm wearing my zooms in my avatar.

I'm not sure how much more praise I could add for these fins, except this: the odd angle seems to cut down on silting a lot, because it doesn't direct water down at the sand when you fin.

Ed

CrazyScuba:
. We sell them for $129, which is the lowest price you can get them at and keep the warranty.

Actually that's not true.

$129 is the lowest 'dealer agreement advertised price'. You can't advertise them "Nationally" lower than that per the dealer agreement. You can sell them for whatever you want and the warranty if valid.

You can actually pick these up at the "huge" mega-stores like Divers Direct, etc on sale for $99. However you won't see them advertised for that price on their website but you can find them in the actual store for cheaper. Especially on big sale weekends.

Other shops do the same thing. Even my LDS put thems on sale for under $129 sometimes. I'm betting your shop does also. So to say that's the lowest price you can get them and keep the warranty is misleading to your customers and other folks on Scubaboard.

Dittos to the rave reviews. I bought mine 13 months ago and lugged them to the tropics. I dive with them regularly here in the Pacific Northwest and they worked great in both environments. The only quirk I can mention is that with the angle design you have to REALLY make sure there is nothing on the deck you can scoop up before splashing.

Need spring straps, too.

Sea ya!

Personally....I think they are not very good at all. And yes I understand the modified kicking required for thier optimal use.

I will stick with my Mares Avanti Quattros and leave you in the dust every time.

RICHinNC:
Personally....I think they are not very good at all. And yes I understand the modified kicking required for thier optimal use.

I will stick with my Mares Avanti Quattros and leave you in the dust every time.

OK Rich, you can tell yourself that.

how do these compare to scubapro twin jets? anyone tried both?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom