Tusa IQ-700 download 'kit' error w/sw

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UW_again

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Problems with the Tusa IQ-700 and download kit. migrated it over to a different computer (from a P3 to a P4 machine), both had Windows XP Pro. I last used it on the P3 machine back in Nov '09 (where I had used it to download >35 dives) In Feb '10 I went to download and as soon as I connected the download clamp thing to the dive computer terminals, the dive computer started beeping. Adjusted the terminal clamp and it stopped and was able to get to the PC screen on the DC, but when I went to download to the old Ver.4 divelog my PC said it had a problem and had to close (tried this several times with the same result). So downloaded the new Tusa logbook (ver.1), but couldn't get the software to install kept getting an error message saying some 'module' was missing, same results when installed in different directory and also when reinstalled after a second download. The clamp downloader is acting almost as if it has a short in it when connected to the DC. I sent emails to Tusa detailing the problem, but didn't get any replies.

HI-
Please download the latest updated 1.11 version of the software here.
Unzip and install as per instructions.
Do not connect your USB interface until the setup has been completed. Once complete, the drivers for the interface will be installed and your PC should autosense the plug/play hardware.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom