Turneffe Flats- Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nicely done video.

Looking forward to your trip report. If possible, please include some topside photos.

Thanks for this. I'm curious though . . .this video has a paucity of fish and wildlife. Whereas your Utila video was full of encounters. Did you just have a different focus (ie the reef and fauna)?

Chilly, we did quite a bit of diving, but I did not come out of the water with a plethora of video...I even flooded one of my Gopro's in a nice, new and woderful dive housing. However, the Belize trip did not produce large numbers of schooling fish which was somewhat dissapointing but the over all success of the trip was the quality of the encounters we did have like sharks, turtles, and morays. Also, this was my first experiment with GoPro and residual lighting so I used the opportunity to burst color off the bottoms so I rarely had the camera focused off the reef. It was a good time and the diving still ranked as awesome. Lost, I used a Hero2 on 1080p on a setting of 5 and used 2 I torch video 4 spots along with a backscatter flip up magenta lense. I'll give a more detailed report soon....Thanks for the positive comments!

Nice setup. I am researching what type of "GoPro" rig I want before I go to Cebu. Thanks for posting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom