Turks & Caicos & Visa check card??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robbcayman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'll be going to Provo for my honeymoon in may and I was wondering if they took visa check cards for most purchases?? Anyways, I booked my diving with Caicos adventures which seems like a good op?? Thanks :D

Yes I paid everywhere with a visa check card while there beginning of the month and also paid Caicos Adventures with them, who are also a very good operation, they will take you to good dive sites. Visa check cards are accepted everywhere Visa is accepted, only difference is its not credit, you have to have the funds in your account, but as long as you do its no problem.

starlan:
Yes I paid everywhere with a visa check card while there beginning of the month and also paid Caicos Adventures with them, who are also a very good operation, they will take you to good dive sites. Visa check cards are accepted everywhere Visa is accepted, only difference is its not credit, you have to have the funds in your account, but as long as you do its no problem.

Yeah, I don't do debt, so the funds will be in the account. I just wanted to make sure it was widely accpeted and I still plan on taking a little cash.

Back
Top Bottom