Turks and Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverjed

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hitting Turks and Caicos, Provo, for the first time this July. Anyone recommend some reputable dive operations on that island?

We dove with Dive Provo in May and had a great time. I like the fact that they take care of your gear while diving with them for a few days. West Caicos was the best area to dive, but the boats rides out take about an hour. I enjoy being on the boat so it was all good. Really liked Turks and Caicos,... so much that I am heading back in two weeks on the 14th for the second time.

Also consider Big Blue! Great guys.

If you could get a spot with Flamingo Divers, Mickey and Jane are absolutely Top Shelf.

My son and I dived with Caicos Adventures over a week in the summer of 2009. I would unhesitatingly use them again if lucky enough to return to Providenciales though I might look into one of the local liveaboards. We did 15 dives in 6 days. The main boat, Caicos Cat, is fast, smooth, and roomy. They take care of your equipment throughout the stay. Nitrox is available on board. Divers are treated as responsible adults. We dived by ourselves and were limited only by gas time. They put a DM in the water for all that want a guided dive. All our dives were in excess of an hour. They offer a great 3 tank dive on Thursday. We did a single tank dive in Grace Bay one afternoon and a shore night dive. They offer many special arrangements listed on their website Dive Bahamas, in Turks & Caicos Islands, With Caicos Adventures! Dive Bahamas for Incredible Sites & Experiences! Plethora of Reef Sharks was the real treat of this trip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ztf....com/user/gullsuit&feature=player_profilepage.

Have a great visit to Providenciales.

Good diving, Craig

whats the diving like in February? is T/C expensive or reasonably priced?

Compared to other places in the Caribbean T/C is one of the most expensive. Most Dive Operators I've looked into are $120-140 for a 2 tank dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom