Tugboat with The Dive Bus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dogenia

Contributor
Reaction score
Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, Dutch Caribbean
# of dives
50 - 99
So yesterday morning I head out to the Tugboat divesite to meet up with the folks of The Dive Bus to go on a frogfish hunt. When I got there the Dive Bus bus was already waiting so I walked up to the beach for the debriefing where DM Tim and my buddy for the day Dan were waiting.

Long story short, after two tanks no froggies, the reef was stunning as usual and I enjoyed myself fully.

Without further ado, a couple of pics for yr enjoyment. The are on the website.

Dropoff
tugboat2_85_std.jpg

Descending
tugboat2_25_std.jpg

DM Tim
tugboat2_98_std.jpg

fishy fishy
tugboat2_114_std.jpg

Angelical
tugboat2_109_std.jpg

Near the wreck
tugboat2_153_std.jpg

Don

Beautiful dive site, great visibility. I was Don's buddy for the dives. The pics on his web site are great, I can't stop looking at them. That's my shiny scalp in the first pic. Tim is a great DM, plenty of time spent calling attention to the items of interest.

Dan

Two weeks ago my buddy (Kukuisa) and I saw the frogfish just outside the sandy area in front of the diveshop of Downtown Diving at the second drop-off at 20 meters depth. Since then I have not been there so I cannot confirm that the frogfish is still there. Normally they don't swim great distances so he should be somewhere around.

Just to make you all jealous I attach another picture of the fish where you can see where he got his name from (Longlure Frogfish) :)

Attachments

• Baya_20080429_006.jpg
    Baya_20080429_006.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 50
Suzy,

I enjoyed diving to the Car Pile with you guys in early April & hope to get those photos edited soon. Great reef right in front of the dive shop. But you gotta do something about your office help - you've got 2 "wild and crazy guys" working for you!

282777254_uFUDK-L.jpg

282777265_vXTFa-L.jpg

I tried to touch up that 2nd shot a bit to try to tone them down, but Photoshop overrode my efforts:

282777415_Nikt5-L.jpg

safe diving, alashas http://honeymoon2.smugmug.com/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom