Tuesdays Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JRO:
Between the two of you, Alcina and Leeza I know I will have a visual reminder of why I go to work every day (so that I can travel to places where I can see that stuff).

Viewing the beautiful images you all produce is kind of theraputic...hmmm...maybe I'll write a book, Zen and Underwater Photography.

Jeff

Jeff - sounds like a winner to me! Glad you like the images...I know I really like posting them for you & everyone :)

JRO:
Between the two of you, Alcina and Leeza I know I will have a visual reminder of why I go to work every day (so that I can travel to places where I can see that stuff).

Viewing the beautiful images you all produce is kind of theraputic...hmmm...maybe I'll write a book, Zen and Underwater Photography.

Jeff

Thank you JRO :05: Having been so lucky that life dealt me Hawaii, I'm happy to share. So anybody heading my way...always welcome!

Aloha,
Lisa

chippy:
And dandruff!!!! :D :D :D

And those colored contact lenses just don't cut it, hehehehehe.

Cool fish shot, Dee.

Back
Top Bottom