Tuesday Photo....School's Out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee once bubbled...

Your photos have to be hosted on the internet somewhere, either your own site or one of the photo hosting sites. Be aware that most of the free hosting sites don't allow you to post one specific photo, you have to link to the whole album. One exception is ScubaClicks.com. You might want to try it.

Once you have the URL of the specific photo, use the IMG button above to include it.

Dee,

If you remove the image from the web, does that remove it from the post too?

fishschool1.html

well, well. not so easy, i guess. dee, i followed your advice and when i check the preview of my post the pix show up in the message. however, after i submit they are gone.

Diversauras once bubbled...

Dee,

If you remove the image from the web, does that remove it from the post too?

Yes....because it's not where it's supposed to be for retrieval.

docmartin once bubbled...
well, well. not so easy, i guess. dee, i followed your advice and when i check the preview of my post the pix show up in the message. however, after i submit they are gone.

Doc, I'm not sure exactly why that happens. I do know that www.geocities is one of the worst about not allowing you to post photos from their location. You can link to them. I thought this was only single photos but maybe they've applied it to any on their sites. Maybe one of the computer gurus can explain it!

BTW....cool schooling photos and little Coby is a doll!!!

docmartin

when you want to post a picture press the IMG button and paste the image URL.

I just tried it with one of your photos from your site and it worked

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom