Tuesday night dive at Vets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sideways, did you notice the fish next to the starfish in the picture you took? =D Nice photos there for a first timer! =) Imma next!

Sideways, did you notice the fish next to the starfish in the picture you took? =D Nice photos there for a first timer! =) Imma next!

I saw him when I took the shot...what I didn't see...was the blue objects next to him?? Eggs??? Thanks Bro! We'll take some shots tomorrow :D

I believe the name of that fish is called the Black Eye Gobi. But do any of you know the name of that nudi?

Steve

Ok the fish is not a Black eyed Gobie :D It looks like some sort of sclupin. And the nudibranch looks like a navarnax (sp)

I would guess a Navanax inermis. Come on some of you Nudi experts.

The fish is a fringehead

Yep thats how you spell it i Mario found one on the day dive got some good photos just need a little editing before i post it again

Thanks for the ID for the nudi. Are you sure that's not a blk eye gobi?

Yea im positive that it is not a black eyed goby. This is what one looks like. Only way that can be a gobie is if it has a bunch of muck on him :D
ca4daae6.jpg

Yea im positive that it is not a black eyed goby. This is what one looks like. Only way that can be a gobie is if it has a bunch of muck on him :D
ca4daae6.jpg

Yeh. I got one for you to see too. My buddy and I took this shoot from our last Friday Laguna Shaw's cove sun rise dive....

Attachments

• Gobi2.JPG
    Gobi2.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 30

Back
Top Bottom