Tues 6/9 exploring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Echoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Getting tired of hitting public numbers and not seeing alot of fish so I want to go try and find some new stuff. Will be allot of stopping and going anywhere from 60-100 foot of water. Anyone that wants to tag along is more than welcome. I myself might only go down have a look and come back to the boat. If you come and see something you like you can make a full dive of it, no mater to me. No idea what we might see or not see. Might be a waste of fuel and air, but I want to get wet.

30ft Dorado located in Ozona
I always leave one person on the boat.
Donations for fuel is welcome but not required. Boat is not a guzzler, we should only burn about 25gals at $2.50 a gal.
Leave sometime in the am and get back in the pm.(this can be decided by a general opinion of anyone coming.)

I will post a time line based on the first person that confirms interest in coming.
I have not looked at the weather report yet. I will do so in the morning and if it is looking nasty I will postpone.

P.S I am thinking about going out on Sat the 13th. I can't say for sure till later in the week.

So Myself Bredman+1 that is a total of 3 divers got room for one more single diver or a couple.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom