TSP this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi folks- Mr. Foo and I will be camping & diving at TSP this weekend... FYI. If anyone wants to join us, please do! We'll dive from the "diver's point" right past the swimming area. Remember, no air fills there, so come prepared.

I'll be in Ft. Worth this weekend but you never can tell about Sunday :wink:

Be sure to say hello to that Lard *** Bubba the Bass
I'll be thinkin' of you two crazy "some-beaches" :D
Just Who's gonna make the coffee for ya when I'm not there ??? :popcorn: :coffee:

Timeliner:
I'll be in Ft. Worth this weekend but you never can tell about Sunday :wink:

Be sure to say hello to that Lard *** Bubba the Bass
I'll be thinkin' of you two crazy "some-beaches" :D
Just Who's gonna make the coffee for ya when I'm not there ??? :popcorn: :coffee:
Ft Worth! Dang, why would you go west when you could go east? Bet our air will smell better than yours... Okay, in case you decide to show up Sunday, check your pm's for phone #'s. That would be a nice treat, bring coffee...

Debra's having another Divers Day Out on Sunday, so I will be there at some point. See you then... :D

Oops, I meant CSSP....sorry! :(

I am taking care of my mother-in-law (F-S-Sn)whom is to be released from the hospital tomm.,,she having suffered another stroke. Was hoping to make the SIS event on Sunday but looks doubtful. Foo, you guys have a great time a the state park...looks like at nice early fall weekend coming up!

texdiveguy:
I am taking care of my mother-in-law (F-S-Sn)whom is to be released from the hospital tomm.,,she having suffered another stroke. Was hoping to make the SIS event on Sunday but looks doubtful. Foo, you guys have a great time a the state park...looks like at nice early fall weekend coming up!

TDG, I hope your MIL is well soon, that's so tough for all of you! God bless you for taking such good care of her. I didn't realize that SIS is having an event Sun, would have enjoyed making that. However, we paid our bills and decided that $36 for a camping weekend at TSP would be much better than $120-160 at CSSP. Somehow, it has a nice ring...cha-ching!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom