TSDT Memorial Day -It has begun! News on 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got home about 9pm Sunday night. I want to thank all of you for a wonderful experience this weekend! I thoroughly enjoyed diving with you and appreciate your kindness, hospitality and patience with me. Thank you so much!

Ken

I just wanted to thank everyone for their help in taking my equipment to the water and back. I had a wonderful time
and really enjoyed meeting everyone. I look forward to
another get together in the near future. Thanks
again for each one of you for helping me. I really appreciated
it.

We had a great time too.

Thanks for your patience with my little one running amuck. Thanks Mike for watching her for a bit so Michelle could get in a dive.

If anyone picked up the instruction book for my Mosquito would you please send it to me?

Looking forward to doing it again.

Tom

Beast and I had a great time, too. I think we finally got everything unloaded and the perishables put up, the rest can stay piled in the middle of the garage floor for tonight!

I'll post a more detailed report tomorrow, but for now I'd like to thank everyone for making this TSDT venture a great time. Special thanks to ScubaTexasTony's lovely wife, Brenda. She was our camp crew and kept things flowing smoothly. She also makes a mean brisket!

I want to thank evryone at the dive this weekend for making me feel welcome even though I kinda just showed up for the wreck diving class. I also wanted to thank everyone that helped find my mask, I really appreciate it.
I believe i forgot my griddle at the camp site. Doug if you got it just keep it as my contribution for feeding me while we were out there.
THanks again to veryone for making me feel welcome. I'm sure i will dive with you again.:wink: :D

I also would like to thank everyone for a great dive trip. We took off Sat. to look for a hotel, and ending up in Temple. All the hotels were full in the Austin area. Anyhow woke up Sunday and being over half way to the house headed north to get the trailer and do alittle camping. Seeing all of you having a great time camping, we got the bug. Ended up in Jacksboro at Fort Richardson. Had a great time and Monday a free breakfast from the rangers. We can't make the next outing but WE WILL BE BACK.

Thanks again

Richard & Yuko

Skip,

I've got your griddle and can get it back to ya if you want it.

The rest of ya.........All of you REALLY helped create what I consider a great dive weekend. As mentioned in my little spiel Sunday, this club is both for you and OF you. I (and others) can arrange the dive outtings, but it's all of you that make it fun for me and the rest of the divers that show up.

I had a great time and am glad that the rest of you did as well.

Tony M. Please tell you lovely wife Brenda MANY MANY thanks from me for being such a good sport putting up with us and taking care of many of the little camp chores.

Myself, Scott and Little C had a great time meeting everyone! What an awesome group of people to be camping and diving with. A big thanks to Doug & Dee, Tony & Brenda and TexasMike for their organization in making this happen! :thumb: Can't wait to do it again!

Sue (Scott & Carolyn, too)

I'm doing this under Tony's name, so I hope I'm doing this right.
I really had a good time meeting new people, although the music was questionable at times. Thanks for making the "Resident Non-Diver" feel at home.

Brenda

Just wanted to throw in a good ol' fashion "me too" in this thread :) Rachel and I had a blast, and regretted being too exhausted to drive back Sunday morning (my legs are STILL sore! :wink: )

Special thanks to Jose for tolerating an extreme case of name displacement :wink: and the gentleman PADI instructor who gave Rachel an O-ring when her's blew out.

DSDO,
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom