TSDT Flower Gardens trip in 6 days!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm sure I don't need to remind ya'll about this trip but just in case....you'll be leaving from the dock at Capt. Elliott's next Friday night. Boarding will begin at 9PM...no sooner.

Let's start a finger (and anything else you've got) crossing chain that the weather behaves and the trip goes out.

For those of you who want to keep an eye on the weather bouy off Freeport, here's the website. It's bouy #42019. Right now the wave data has failed on 42019 so let's hope they get it fixed. On the Galveston bouy, #42035, the wave height is reported as 2ft.

I'll get the Go-No go phone call around noon and will post here immediately as well as send out emails. If you have a different email for daytime use, please PM me.

See ya at the dock, Friday!

I've already packed, repacked, and packed again.
I'll be holding my breath all week and Jon line at the ready.
I'm hoping that little disturbance in the upper Gulf clears on out.
Wish you and Doug were going to be aboard.

Regards,
Larry

I haven't been in the water since finishing my cave certification last month; I was waiting for my ear to fully heal after an infection in the outer canal. I think it 's good to go. Robb P. and I will be driving down in Big Roy on Friday. We're leaving from Rockwall I don't know when, but probably shortly after the go/no go decision is made.

Should be a lot of fun. The last time I was down there with the Rodales' bunch, I saw a whale shark. It was this time of year, so maybe we'll get lucky again!

Dee, I wish you and Beast would go.

Dave

I think we have almost all the arrangements made for transportation. I picked up Mikes pony with 39% in it. My stuff is sitting in a pile in the living room. I'm sure I'll go thru it a time or 6 so I don't forget anything. I've been watching the bouy too. Winds are light. I hope that helps.

Counting it down......

TwoBit

You folks always have all the fun. I'm going to have to start hanging out at TL's. I 'm going to Steson banks for the day on 9/2. If I'm lucky I might catch the tail end of the spawning.

GD

Back
Top Bottom