TSDT Flower Gardens trip dates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Yahoo! We got the dates we asked for! August 9-11, 2002. That should put us there close to the coral spawning so maybe we'll be lucky. We have the whole boat to ourselves. That's 14 divers and 2 Divemasters.

Deposits have to be sent in by the end of January so if you're interested in going I'll need your deposit by then. I take cash through PayPal or if you'd like to mail me a check, send me a PM or click here for my email addy.

So mark your calendars....August 9-11, 2002

Thanks for all your good efforts.

I'm really looking forward to the trip.

I'm off to Lake Travis for three days of chilly water. It seems that dark and cold goes with Tech Diving classes.

DSAO

Originally posted by Tom Vyles
Thanks Dee,

When do you need the remainder of the payment.

Tom

July 1 will work. If that's a problem, let me know.

Dee,

If I am not to late and scince I just found this post...

Questions - Are there any spots left?
When do you need a deposit by?
What's the total amount?

Thanks.

:question:

Originally posted by ScubaDuke
Dee,

If I am not to late and scince I just found this post...

Questions - Are there any spots left?
When do you need a deposit by?
What's the total amount?

Thanks.

:question:

Yes, we have a couple of spots left. I need your $50 deposit ASAP, I'll be sending it in this week. The total amout is $355 and includes a trip T-shirt. The balance of $305 is Due July 1.

Hope you can join us!

We also need ideas for the main graphic on the Trip t-shirt.

Anyone got any bright ideas?

Anyone got any bright ideas?

Got ideas:hmmm: Just aint worth a durn at drawin...

My thought - Scuba Diver (natchurly) in his stetson, boots, lasso, mask, etc (more - less detail) ridin either a Whale Shark or a Manta --

Or --- to stop the :fire: and the :flame: before they happen-- Riding a ZODIAK with a Manta / Whale shark beside it.

After all, this is the more likely of the larger species you will see in August. Huh?

Dave

:spank: DISCLAIMER: In no way - form or fashion - would Dave ever encourage whale, or Manta, riding. The guy that wrote this message must have been some innocent, off the turnip truck.:hiding:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom