TSDT Cozumel Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Des...

We would be happy to have Barbara come along as a non diver. It may encourage Jim to bring his wife and the two ladies can go shopping while we dive. Of course I can say that since mine will be diving with me....

Dee...

We would love to have you. (Both)

I'm working on the air contacts.

I'll give yall deadlines as soon as I get them.

Tom

Des and Mike,

I've been hanging around....just realized it has been a while since I posted. Oh well, guess I didn't have anything to say.

Still not warm enough for me to go diving (CAD):(

First off Barbara doesn't even swim, forget diving. Next it was her first time in an airplane and they didn't get the doors closed right so we had cabin pressure problems. Third she had some lousy dental work and her teeth were killing her for the round trip to Houston. Yep, Funjet doesn't have a terminal in Houston so we had to return to Dallas. 3 1/2 hours after our first take-off we headed out again. (did I mention that she smokes and that they won't let you smoke on an airplane???) We got to our hotel a little after 10:00pm only to find the restaurant was shut. Where we stayed was a $17 cab ride to town. The first 3 days it rained big time. The 4th day she burned to a crisp - she still has those tan lines and we went last May!

Me, I had a blast!!!!

Texass...no wonder she doesn't have fond memories!

I am working with the Hotel on switching to Deep Blue Divers There have been some really nice reports on the diverlink board and they seem a little more up our alley.

Air fare from DFW is going to be easy. We have access to plenty of charters and such. Houston and other parts is going to be tough.

We still have plenty of time.

Anyone from outside of Texas is welcome to come along. You will be on your own to arrange air.

Tom

Leaving from Dallas isn't so hard for Houstonians. It's only a 5hr drive. We like to drive up the day before and stay in a hotel close to the airport. That way we have a free, safe place to leave the van and the hotel gives us free transportation to the airport. Not bad, really.

Where did you find the nice reviews for Deep Blue on Diverlink? Just wondering...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom