TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter, I'm so sorry. I never met Lynne, but have corresponded with her numerous times on ScubaBoard and we are Facebook friends. You two also have dived with some of my friends down here in the Monterey area. The ocean is a beautiful place, but unforgiving of mistakes and failures. I know that Lynne was the epitome of safety conscious diving, and I hope that somehow there is a happy ending. Having lost other friends at sea, my hopes are high but my expectations are tempered with the reality of the situation.

Anyone remember Lynne's original avatar? I still smile when I think of it...

My heartfelt sympathies go out to all who knew and loved Lynne.
She blessed the scuba diving community with calm and level-headed advice, expertise, and encouragement.....and she did so with grace.

May you find peace holding memories of her in your heart.

~Carol

So very sorry to have read about this Thursdays Seattle Times. May God bless her.

Deepest condolences from one of so many who have benefited from her presence here. She kindly gave me advice in response to several postings as a new diver, and I always gave great weight to her voice here. She will be greatly missed.

It gave me the creeps. I don't know why.

It gave me the creeps. I don't know why.

A new version.

f84d5f628d47abf42ff9df509abb03d1.jpg

I just found out about this terrible situation. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. I had hope to visit the west coast next summer and maybe dive with Lynn. Guess I'll have to wait longer to dive wth her.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Lynne in person, but I always enjoyed her posts and learned a lot from her. I will miss her and I'm sorry for your loss, Peter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom