TS Debby - Flight Effects?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, so the Texas airports are clear for connections on all six computers now, all agreeing that she is heading for Florida and/or Alabama. Sorry about the flooding, usually the biggest risk to life - be careful. Too bad we couldn't get some rain here in the Over-Baked state... :(

ATL is a big hub isn't it? Hope Debby doesn't cause issues for anyone coming from the east coast!

ATL is a big hub isn't it? Hope Debby doesn't cause issues for anyone coming from the east coast!
Won't be anything left of her by the time she would get to northern GA.

How's the weather been in Coz today?? I got a call from my mom saying it was POURING rain all day... but she's a NJ Italian, so that could also mean blue skies all day with 10 min of rain, lol. My fingers are crossed, I leave in 8 hours!! WOOHOOO!!!!

I stole this from someone named Kelly Sweeting on FB, no idea who they are, or how they got on my stream (major concepts of social networking still confound me) This is a shot of Debby when it was coming into Bimini

255248_10151837665035117_1801389621_n.jpg

This is the high pressure dome over the midwest that told Debby she couldn't come into the club and to go away:

bouncer-black-background.png

So she went to a party in Florida.

Hour and a half delay at Houston right now, dont know why.
Website says...
United Flight 1549 Status: Estimated Departure 1 Hour 24 Minutes Late (Delayed - Awaiting inbound aircraft)

Aircraft: Boeing 737-800 aircraft #3293
Where is this aircraft coming from? Amarillo, TX (AMA), Flight 6857
Looks like the plane is almost there...

Capture.JPG

---------- Post Merged at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Your plane is on the ground. They have to get the people off and clean it, but it was nearly empty so shouldn't take long. Top off the fuel tanks while everyone boards and go...!! :pilot:
United Flight 6857 Status: Landed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom