Trying to move to the Charleston, SC area...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott T C

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey y'all, anyone know of any places looking for a diver for hire?

I am currently undergoing the last month of EMT training, fully AHA CPR Certified, will be taking Rescue Diver Certification once EMT classes are finished. I am Advanced Open Water Certified ATM & have all my own gear.

I will also be taking a couple of other cert. courses then I would like to attend a Commercial Diving school as well at some point when I move south.

Basically I am looking for instant/immediate work when I get my wife to sever the chain that binds her up here...anything that could earn me a decent salary that I could use as leverage to get her to move would be a blessing!

I eventually want to get my own business up and running, but would rather help someone else's business out first, make business friends/partners, and then eventually once situated; fire off my business.

So, if anyone is looking or knows anyone that is looking...please let me know. :)

God I want to move south! Please help me! LoL :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom