Truly a Mastercard moment..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa, I'm with you...OMG...I just showed this to my boss. He has 2 boys about the same age. They took a sharpee to the LCD screens of the TV's and computers a few months ago. He was NOT happy with that...I would be so infuriated that I would not be able to breathe!

193642836_36ae3ea628_o.jpg
11.gif

teknitroxdiver:
Wow. Yet another reason not to have kids!

I don't think you can give me a reason not to have kids. :wink:

Bill

As near as I could tell, I let my kid watch This Old House once too often when he was 3. Not only did he "paint" the entertainment center with a crayon, he opened the doors, did the inside, too. And, just as the host showed, he got the edges of the doors, as well. A very thorough job.

Having been reminded of this, I'm going to go thrash him. ...

Welll that was easier said than done. He was 3 at the time. Now he is 15, weighs 130, has 6% body fat, bench presses 120, leg presses 270 and wrestles varsity. Remind me not to try to thrash him any more.

So, what are little boys going for, these days, on the black market?

This really hits home for me because I'm also a Home Theater enthusiast and have a very expensive plasma, and the wife and I were just out shopping for leather HT seating tonight.

All I know is I would be about 130-140lbs lighter (combined weight of my 2 boys)...:D

Back
Top Bottom