Truk Stop Contact Info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

foglesre

Contributor
Reaction score
Is Truk Stop still around? I've tried several times to contact them on room availability (twice web form, once e-mail) and haven't gotten a response. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Bob

Is Truk Stop still around? I've tried several times to contact them on room availability (twice web form, once e-mail) and haven't gotten a response. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Bob

Figured it out. They have a new website. Got a prompt response this time.

Bob

post new web site for the rest of us

Bob,
TrukStop is most definitely still open! Just finished our first long dive of the day on Nippo Maru with Rob McGann. Heading back to Sankisan Maru later today.

Safe Diving,
Wil

Bob,
TrukStop is most definitely still open! Just finished our first long dive of the day on Nippo Maru with Rob McGann. Heading back to Sankisan Maru later today.

Safe Diving,
Wil

You suck! Have a great time!

Is Truk Stop Dive Center still stocking a readily available/on demand helium supply onsite for trimix blending?
Or is it available only with prior advanced notice now, and how much?

Is Truk Stop Dive Center still stocking a readily available/on demand helium supply onsite for trimix blending?

Hi Kev, We still stock helium and mix custom blends anytime. We do appreciate a heads up if you are planing on diving mix as it helps us in the reorder process.

Rob

Thanks.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Glad you found the right site......

Truk Stop Hotel and Dive Center uses the website Truk Stop Hotel and Dive Center This site is up to date and any contacts are replied to promptly. The other website is owned and maintained by Deborah Fugitt and is not affiliated with Truk Stop in any way. We are working on clearing this up to avoid further mix-ups.

Any questions can be set to diveshop@dive-truklagoon.com

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:

Sorry, I left off the price:idk: It's currently $2.95/Cf or $.104/Lt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom