Question Is Jaguar Belize still operating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wants2divemore

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is Jaguar Adventure Tours and Dive Shop in Belize still operating? I've been trying to contact them through email (info@jaguarbelize.com) and their WhatsApp (+501 670-6028) since March but haven't gotten any response. Does anyone know any additional contact methods? They keep having good reviews posted on TripAdvisor, including some saying how quick they were to respond, so I assume they're still operating.

I can't comment on Jaguar but I know Belize Underwater Adventures in Hopkins shut down. My wife and I are headed to Hopkins in 3 weeks and are having a hard time finding dive guides. I wonder if the building of the new cruise port and various other resorts had scooped up all the dive guides.

I wouldn't want to do business with someone that is that hard to get in contact with. And that's when things are well and you are wanting to give them money.

I wouldn't want to do business with someone that is that hard to get in contact with. And that's when things are well and you are wanting to give them money.
I understand and agree. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't using incorrect contact information. I've dove with some small ops that were very safe and well run but didn't keep their website up to date.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom