Truk Lagoon Prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guamrider

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi, If you're considering going to Truk Lagoon you should take a look at this website. It's got some of the lowest prices I've seen. Disclaimer:I make NO money from this website or it's content.

Scubaguam

Hi, If you're considering going to Truk Lagoon you should take a look at this website. It's got some of the lowest prices I've seen. Disclaimer:I make NO money from this website or it's content.

Scubaguam

Just came back from Truk

for value for money ( I did the sums) the 5 dives a day on the Thorfinn blow them all out of the water dollar for dollar.....

for value for money ( I did the sums) the 5 dives a day on the Thorfinn blow them all out of the water dollar for dollar.....

There's a reason that almost nobody out here in the western Pacific will stay on the Thorfinn. Do a bit of Google searching.

There's a reason that almost nobody out here in the western Pacific will stay on the Thorfinn. Do a bit of Google searching.

Hi Dan,

i take your point and I also was concerned but went ahead anyway and in all honesty as a very experienced diver I can say, they did exactly what they said they would and gave me two great weeks.

Maybe we could agree to disagree. How's that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom