True Pinoy!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
props to you all ladies and gents! has anyone noticed the degree of involvement of you guys have put into the DOR III preparations on and off the boards?

simply put, you all showed the perfect example of what filipinos call "bayanihan" - the unique trait of pinoys of helping out his fellow pinoy. you pasaways (foreign or native) are quite a class act in my opinion.

it just shows that if we really want to do something we can really pull it off. regardless of whether you're DIR or Non-DIR, MOF or NMOF, kulot or kalbo...the fun still remains and everyone enjoys it.

DOR III ain't over yet...but hell! i'm sure this will be one heck of a weekend! eyebrow

BWAHAHAHAHHAHHA, isa isa na silang nag pu pull out ah..

nag ka-cancel.....

ay..... me shutting up

will comment until this thread gains momentum and i will go with the flow.....

Everyone's dive gear is black, right? I can't dive with you unless it's all black...

... I want everyone to be able to see my pink fins!:D

I just got back from our 9AM dive and I have to say I'm tremendously impressed with diving here in the PI. The Philippino people have been terrific an I have made some very good friends here. We are all looking forward to meeting you all on Friday. We are going out to Verde Island on Friday morning but will meet up with you in the evening.

jonix:
props to you all ladies and gents! has anyone noticed the degree of involvement of you guys have put into the DOR III preparations on and off the boards?

simply put, you all showed the perfect example of what filipinos call "bayanihan" - the unique trait of pinoys of helping out his fellow pinoy. you pasaways (foreign or native) are quite a class act in my opinion.

it just shows that if we really want to do something we can really pull it off. regardless of whether you're DIR or Non-DIR, MOF or NMOF, kulot or kalbo...the fun still remains and everyone enjoys it.

DOR III ain't over yet...but hell! i'm sure this will be one heck of a weekend! eyebrow

True true...I've never seen this level of cooperation anywhere else.

"regardless of whether you're DIR or Non-DIR, MOF or NMOF, kulot or kalbo"

I couldn't have said it any better...pero mamamatay na yata ako sa inggit(I think I'm going to die of envy).

I'm sure all of you guys will have fun...don't forget to breath!!!
Kudos to the PPD Team!!!

we're thinking of charging a fee for services rendered though...the money that we will accumulate would be used to buy HID lights for each PPD (locals)...Salvo or Halcyon?:D

Diver Dennis:
I just got back from our 9AM dive and I have to say I'm tremendously impressed with diving here in the PI. The Philippino people have been terrific an I have made some very good friends here. We are all looking forward to meeting you all on Friday. We are going out to Verde Island on Friday morning but will meet up with you in the evening.

Point Bar 19:00.:D

Glad you're enjoying yourselves - at Verde, ask for the Washing Machine or (if deep) Blackfish. Wherever you go there, there's loads to see. Promise!

BTW, keep an eye out on the way back, a friend of mine saw a 6m Sunfish getting its parasite service about halfway across and got in the water with a few bar left in a tank and got 10 mins video. Cool!:14:

Back
Top Bottom