Truck rental Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is always our new member.... @UltimateDiveTrucksBonaire. No experience with them but truck looks nice.

Jay
Thanks for the vote of confidence!
Our pricing/booking feature will be available online by tomorrow (8-13-19).
High season and low season pricing available. Minimum 7 days...
Special pricing for monthly rentals if you contact us and book directly.
Nearly fully booked Nov through December 15th.
Some availability between now and Nov.

Highly recommend booking early if looking for high season (January through April)

Happy to be a part of the forum

If anyone on this forum is interested in an entirely new rental truck option, here's a recent article from a paying guest so you can see their experience.

https://www.harpsguidetobonaire.com/post/bonaire-s-ultimate-dive-trucks

Side note:
Full Insurance is included, No Charge for Additional drivers, and our F150 Full size 4 door trucks are 100% automatic with aluminum customized bed (specifically designed for shore diving).

We are the only First class rental truck option with limited availability (3 Very Reliable Trucks).

www.ultimatedivetrucks.com

That is fantastic. If you're looking to try something new and set up to make shore diving easier, please contact us. We'd love to serve our fellow Americans.
We're formerly from Colorado

I've used PB, they don't publish insurance or tax costs online, annoying. That was the only issue. 2015.

Rented a truck through Bonaire Exclusief in 2016, brand new truck, no rear seatbelts, rain made the rear brakes lock up every time I touched the brake pedal.

2018, Avis. Rented a hilux. They were out on arrival, free upgrade to a brand new Frontier. pick up and drop off at the terminal. Very hassle free.

2018, AB. Suv, pretty new, ran like crap starting 2 miles down the road. Took it back, they questioned the fuel level but gave us a truck within 2 minutes.

As of now, my truck this trip will be from Avis again. They've been the easiest of the 4.

BONAIRE RENT A CAR! I just returned from Bonaire and never had such an easy experience renting a car in a foreign country. This business is locally owned and operated with integrity by a husband and wife team (they're Dutch, with very good English). It's very easy to make a reservation online (Bonaire Car Rentals | Bonaire Rent a Car), and pricing is provided up front. They meet you at the airport and whisk you straight to their office about 2 minutes away, where the paperwork is ready and you're off in a jiffy. The truck I rented for diving was nearly brand-new, well maintained and pleasant to drive. Plus Rob and Marijke are delightful people (she's a former dive master). Highly recommend!

Used Avis last couple trips most recent 2017, never any problems. Book months in advance I confirm reservation 1 week out and usually again at 48hrs out. Same with any other vehicle rental on a vacation. We always rent houses so cannot be without transportation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom