Trolley Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's what I use.
sYMMBYe.jpg

It's a collapsible (takes very little space in my car whenever I am travelling) cart that's rated for 80kg.
In the picture there is my doubles setup in the bottom of it, D12 232 bar, just north of 40kg with plate and butt weight.
On top is a tote with ALL the rest of my gear, all in all it's typically around the 70kg mark total and it has worked flawlessly for a year now.
I have pushed it close to a bit above 100kg by adding a scooter and stage to what you see above, but I'm pretty sure it would break down shortly if I did that often, I usually just do 2 trips from the apartment out to the car nowadays.
If you can find one similar to this, don't hesitate to buy it because it is absolutely awesome.

I use what @Degenerate does. Although since it's going up and down a step or two between my apartment building and the parking lot, the front wheels take a beating. I have to replace it every year, but well worth it.

I use one of these. Mine is 110 litres, but they also come in 70 litres. And I have used it for international long-haul flights between Europe and Asia / Europe and Africa. It was just within the checked luggage dimension limits.

100lt_Storage_Bo_4f6ad3142bce1.jpg

103-3-00002.jpg

6 year old post revived. lol

What the hell. I will add to it.

For local shore diving and driving to the dive OP for a boat all my stuff goes into a big storage bin.
When I travel I pack up my Pelican AIR 1615
I also bring along my Apeks Dry75 which can hold all of my SM gear with my fins clipped on the outside.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom