Triton Bay - Mini Raja Ampat & More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too many people in RA. It's being loved to death. I had a surface interval with ~200 other divers on the same small island. For warm water and variety of macro and larger critters, yes Triton Bay

I love British Columbia, Canada but the water is cold. 5-6oC, low 40's oF
What month was that, off peak in August in nice and relaxed, least it was about five years ago. I have been twice, would like to go again but kind of fancy a new adventure too, other that Triton Bay is there anywhere else comparable in the region that you have found ? I like to rough it a bit, backpack and do things in an economical way whilst still visiting the same sites.

What month was that, off peak in August in nice and relaxed, least it was about five years ago. I have been twice, would like to go again but kind of fancy a new adventure too, other that Triton Bay is there anywhere else comparable in the region that you have found ? I like to rough it a bit, backpack and do things in an economical way whilst still visiting the same sites.
Early November for Triton Bay, mid-Novembet for Papau Explorers (RA). All in 2022

Back
Top Bottom