Trip video - Komodo, May 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice video, Big music!! ha ha
How was the LOB you were on?
The boat was a late replacement for Adelaar, which was unable to sail as it was had to go into dry dock after hitting a reef on the previous cruise. Suffice to say that the replacement was terrible! Three of the four cabins had leak issues to one degree or other. However, they crew were well prepared - armed with dipers, which they affixed to the ceiling to contain the leaks. The worst affected cabin had a six diper storm on the first night. I had two minor leaks in my cabin, one of which was from the aircon, but neither was serious enough to warrant a diper. I’ve attached a jpg of dipers in action.

Music is limited to songs with Creative Commons licenses due to copyright considerations. It is what it is.

Attachments

• IMG_3211.jpeg
    IMG_3211.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 69
I love your video's.

I want to go to Komodo

I also want to be as chilled when it doesn't quite come up to standard :)

Two outa three ain't bad

Reactions: CWK
Nice video as always, but no manta? Last year I saw them in unusual sites like in Shotgun and in Pink Beach.

How’s visibility in the south Rinca & Komodo this year? Last year it was terrible (green water). So we skipped the south. I’m planning to come back there again next month, as shown, below. Do you think it’s worth to go to the south?

IMG_1758.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom