Trip to the Canary Islands - island suggestion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am wanting to go to the Canary Islands and looking for some advice. I’m a beginner diver, so I’m hoping to find islands with clear, warm waters, easy dive sites, and plenty of marine life—especially places where I can see turtles, rays, and tropical fish. I’m not really interested in wreck diving, so I’m looking for the best overall diving experiences that focus more on underwater landscapes, marine life, and how suitable they are for beginners.

I’m also into hiking and exploring nature. I’d love to visit islands with a mix of landscapes like mountains, cliffs, springs, forests, and volcanic terrain. Ideally, I’m after a variety of easy to moderate hiking trails with scenic viewpoints, waterfalls, natural springs, and rugged coastlines.

If anyone has been there and could help me out, I’d love to hear which islands stand out for diving and which have the best natural landscapes. Any personal experiences or recommendations would be awesome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom