Trip to Paxi and Kefalonia this August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

messenone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi guys,

m fiancee and myself are visiting the islands of Paxi and Kefalonia, at the Ionian sea, Greece.

We will be there in late august early sept for 2 weeks.

Does any one have any reccommendations of dive centers?
---No small inflatable boats
(Did that last year at Santorini and it was tiring to say the least
---Good clean compressors and equipment.

I guess what everyone is looking in a dive shop / agent.

Any sites that we should give priority and dive those first?

Thanks everyone.

Hi there,

I'm afraid i'm not a scuba expert or anything but i do know a fair amount about Kefalonia as i run the Kefalonia holidays website.

It may be worth you checking out this website: diveinkefalonia.com/ as they seem professional and may be able to help you.

I know a lot of people visit an old wreck just off the coast of the island which you may find interesting. I'm sure if you ring the dive company they will be able to give you details and also i'm sure i've seen videos of it on youtube you could check out.

Hope this helps a bit

Russ

I never took any dives there,but I'll try to be abit more helpful than rjbeech12. Check out
PADI Scuba diving in Greece, Dive-in Kefalonia offers courses and qualified dives for divers in crystal clear waters in kefalonia Greece As I 've seen on their site,there are interesting places to dive. You can also visit Aquatic World Scuba Diving School, Argostoli, Agia Efimia, Kefalonia, Greece and the diving center is located at Argostoli port.Last check out this diving center located at Fiskardo,the capital of Kefalonia FNEC PADI Dive centre

That's all I could find, I tried my best good luck and have fun with scuba in Greece

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom