Trip Report : Weda Resort - Halmahera - April 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectacular!

Very comfortable even without aircon because the roof leave the air to enter . I’d say is not a luxury bungalow as some other resort

Nice report Paulo, it sounds great, I am just not sure about the lack of aircon. My bad.

- Bill

Nice report Paulo, it sounds great, I am just not sure about the lack of aircon. My bad.

- Bill

Hi Bill ,
thank you very much for your comment !!
In my opinion the lack of aircon is not a problem , the bungalow is very well ventilated , and there is a big fan just above the bed .
I suggest this place if you want a dive trip really out of the common path .
all my best
Paolo

- Bill

If you promise to come I will install an air conditioning in one of the bungalows before your arrival :).

I'll fight with Bill over the room

In my opinion the lack of aircon is not a problem , the bungalow is very well ventilated , and there is a big fan just above the bed .
I suggest this place if you want a dive trip really out of the common path .
You don't know Bill : it took me more than a year to convince him to dive Alor without any aircon, while it took me 5 minutes to convince you.
(Anyway...What can you expect from someone who hates white wine?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom