Trip report - Splashdown divers (August 6 '06)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Oh and can I see what the banded shrimp photo looks like rotated, pretty please. :) :) :)

Why don't you just turn your monitor upside down? LOL!!! Just kidding. I'm really just dropping to say that Jam, your pics are AWESOME!! Film or digital?

Missdirected:
Really nice day spend with a great guy. One question though, where is the pic of the two fish I fell in love with for the day? :sad: Oh and can I see what the banded shrimp photo looks like rotated, pretty please. :) :) :) Very good pics btw.
Your filefish....... :)

209737009_d01645f8fe.jpg

Banded shrimp rotated..

IMG_8588-edited.jpg

All digital Debby, film is like a four letter word to me :wink:...
Well it is, but you know what I mean :D.

Amazing stuff, what camera and equipment are you using?

DebbyDiver:
Why don't you just turn your monitor upside down? LOL!!! Just kidding. I'm really just dropping to say that Jam, your pics are AWESOME!! Film or digital?

Hey don't laugh - I have a mac g4. The screen does all sorts of things but turn upside down - I know this cuz I just tried, hehehhehe :D

I like them upside down - they look as though they are posing :wink:

Jam, nice report and wonderful pics.

Jamdiver:
What weren't you 'impressed' with LiteHedded?

Not to rehash old laundry regarding Splashdown so I'll just say Starfish Enterprize is the better operation IMO. Capt Smart is easy to work with and priced better, especially for dive groups/clubs. Lately you need to call a few weeks ahead just to get to get on his boat but that's just another positive in my book (apparently others feel the same way).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom