Trip Report: Puerto Galera w/ Asia Divers/El Galleon Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMG_2897s.jpg

piiiiiiink :daydreaming:

thanks for the trip report! :D PG + verde is. never fails. :thumbs-up

I am planning a trip for Anilao and PG. Anybody knows from Anilao, where I should go in Batangas to take the ferry to PG (El Galleon resort)?

cim72lando

AAAAHHHHHHH! Memories! Thanks!

Bancas and roro ferries leave from Batangas Pier going to PG (Sabang and White Beach). Batangas pier is located in Brng Santa Clara. I belive that El Galleon is in Sabang

From Anilao, get a ride back to Batangas City, head for the pier. If you have your own vehicle, parking is Php150 overnight, guarded and safe. Head for Terminal 2 and purchase ticket for Sabang. I think it was Php200 one way plus environmental fee of Php50 more or less. If you have loads of stuff, porter can carry your stuff for a tip of Php50 all the way to the ferry. Take the Galerian Express ferry: clean and efficient. Departs Batangas 6, 9, 12, & 3 but they are not on time because they like to fill up the ferry as much as they can. It takes an hour and you arrive Sabang Island. From there it's a short walk to El Galleon.

Prandyulo,

Nice description on how to get to PG from Anilao. Thanks.

cim72lando

Back
Top Bottom