Trip Report: Diving with mantas at the Revillagigedos Archipelago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Thank you for sharing, cool stuff, I sometimes forget just how striking black and white photos can be.

Very nice

Your photos are terrific - I especially am fascinated by the shots at Roca Partida. I'm working on my masters at Scripps and would really like to talk with you about your experiences in the Revillagigedos. I'm trying to get a survey (click here to check it out) out to the dive community to learn more about shark and manta populations out there. Let me know if you would be willing to help. Cheers, Adam

Your photos are terrific - I especially am fascinated by the shots at Roca Partida. I'm working on my masters at Scripps and would really like to talk with you about your experiences in the Revillagigedos. I'm trying to get a survey (click here to check it out) out to the dive community to learn more about shark and manta populations out there. Let me know if you would be willing to help. Cheers, Adam

Adam, I just noticed your post and I can't remember if I got back to you or not. (too much nitrogen!) Yes, of course I'll help you out in any way I can. I can also give you the names of others who are kind of addicted to the place like me. I'm headed down there again in April to do another photo workshop with Marty Snyderman, so let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to look for.

Bonnie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom