Trip Report--Dive with Cristina, CenoteXperience, Sunscape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tell them Bob referred you--maybe they'll give me a break on my price when I dive with them again in two weeks lol---probably not. Which cenotes are you going to dive? I'll be diving Dos Ojos and The Pit again as I have a friend with me this time that hasn't dived the cenotes and wants to dive those two--oh well I'm sure I'll enjoy it just as much as the first time. Enjoy--good diving!

Bshort4 - You mentioned when you dove The Pit that the H2S layer was at 116’ and that you descended into it for a short time. Let’s suggest you went to 120’. Question - what is the MOD for Nitrox 32 at sea level?
Actually the H2S layer is right at 100 feet--we descended another 16 feet into the layer staying for only two or three minutes before ascending back above the H2S layer. Then began our slow spiral ascend to the surface.

Actually the H2S layer is right at 100 feet--we descended another 16 feet into the layer staying for only two or three minutes before ascending back above the H2S layer. Then began our slow spiral ascend to the surface.
You will enjoy Cenote Angelita then too. There is a small swim through at about 40 feet. You may or may not be allowed to go thru it.

Tell them Bob referred you--maybe they'll give me a break on my price when I dive with them again in two weeks lol---probably not. Which cenotes are you going to dive? I'll be diving Dos Ojos and The Pit again as I have a friend with me this time that hasn't dived the cenotes and wants to dive those two--oh well I'm sure I'll enjoy it just as much as the first time. Enjoy--good diving!
I won't be booking until early October but will let them know that I found them through your review on Scubaboard. I can see this being a twice a year addition to our regular Cozumel dives. The more I read about it the better it looks.

Thanks again,
Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom