• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Trip Report: Big Island Divers and The Black Water Night Dive

Discussion in 'Hawai'i' started by WVDiver, Nov 21, 2009.

1. WVDiver

WVDiver Instructor, Scuba

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    We did some great dives on Maui. The Molokini Crater dive is definitely worth doing. Dive the inside then drift dive the outside.

2. mkzwo

mkzwo Angel Fish

# of Dives: 50 - 99
  3. smellzlikefish

smellzlikefish Marine Scientist

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    An oceanic whitetip for your first shark encounter...awesome! I'm still waiting to see one.

4. WVDiver

WVDiver Instructor, Scuba

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Great video, thanks for sharing. :) Looks like you guys were tangled pretty good in your lanyards.

5. BuckBuck

BuckBuck Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    great touch with the music!

thanks

6. ScubaMoMo

ScubaMoMo Solo Diver

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Thanks guys. I changed my username to ScubaMoMo and will be posting under this account from now on. I made a Facebook page and will post all my videos and pictures there from now on. So if you like to follow my adventures feel free to like my page on Facebook :) Everybody is welcome! I'm currently reediting all my videos with an intro i edited. Hope you like it. Also i switched editing software to Sony Vegas Movie Maker Platinum 10. It seems much easier to handle and encoding time is way better then in Premiere. Only downside yet is that it doesn't support 60fps, but that is a minor problem. I still have lots of footage from Hawaii to edit and will additionally post it here when i get it done.