Trip Report: Big Island Divers and The Black Water Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you so much for sharing the experience!!! Anything similar happening on Maui?
We did some great dives on Maui. The Molokini Crater dive is definitely worth doing. Dive the inside then drift dive the outside.

Thanks guys. I changed my username to ScubaMoMo and will be posting under this account from now on. I made a Facebook page and will post all my videos and pictures there from now on. So if you like to follow my adventures feel free to like my page on Facebook :) Everybody is welcome! I'm currently reediting all my videos with an intro i edited. Hope you like it. Also i switched editing software to Sony Vegas Movie Maker Platinum 10. It seems much easier to handle and encoding time is way better then in Premiere. Only downside yet is that it doesn't support 60fps, but that is a minor problem. I still have lots of footage from Hawaii to edit and will additionally post it here when i get it done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom