Trip report and food review!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is great info, especially on Scuba Mau and Kintos..We are set to go with them on Thursdays and any questions I may have had..you aswered.thanks again for the great advice.

FYI, the restaurant name is Kinta. Not Kintos or Kinta's, just Kinta.....and yes, the food is delicious.

Don't miss the tamales at Chilango's. We had the ones with mole, poblano, and pork. Best tamales I've ever had, and I've had a few. Have one with a huarache and jamaica or lemonade and you'll walk out full and have pesos left.

I'm pretty sure the limonada at Chilango's is the best I've ever had anywhere. Even if the food wasn't really good and really cheap I would go back just for that!

Is this the same Servando who was previously with Blue Angel?

Thanks!

I can confirm that this is the same Cervanto that is with Blue Angel. I Had the priviledge to dive with him on friday and I asked him and he said yes. He dives with Mau, Blue Angel, and also Blue Bubble. We dived with him three days last week and loved every minute of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom