Trip done, planning for March.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darol

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Ok the good news.... My GF got her certification, Hurray:acclaim:
Hector at Scuba-Du did an awesome job, and made her feel comfortable.
I cannot say enough good things about this First Class Dive Operation.
We did two shore dives off El Presidente, my favorite shore dive in Coz,
and she did great. Had an awesome time, great food, good diving, and nice
too see old friends. Angel, from Dive Paradise, has a new job with Aqua Safari.
Chatted with him in the shop. Tried out a few new restaurants, and just warmed up.
Well time to plan for March.....:wink: DSCF0715.jpgIMG_0005.jpgDSCF0713.jpgIMG_0019.jpgIMG_0008.jpgIMG_0027.jpg

MMM said:
Your GF seems like a LOVELY woman. Enjoyed chatting with her at dinner and meeting you.​

MMM, right back at you. It was a pleasure meeting you, and everyone, as well.... Glad we could share the cab.
Hope to see everyone next trip..... Stay wet.....

Congrats!!!

Funny that you should mention these two in the same paragraph: Angel (Reyes) is Hector (Reyes)'s uncle. Angel worked at Aqua Safari's original PLG/Palace shop before it closed and he went to DP.

He mentioned that, just never gave it that much thought. Small world, or should I say, small island???:D

March IS going to be Maaahhhvelous! Glad to hear you're joining our clan! 1 more month....1 more month... 1 more month....

Back
Top Bottom