Tri-Cities (Richland Area..)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey gang... Not quite PNW, I know... but it was as close as I can get..

Anyone here live in the Richland, Kennewick, Pasco area?? Im re-locating there very soon... looking for some advice on a couple of things...

Thought I would try here first, because you guys ARE the best, after all. :)

TIA. :hugs:
K

Kayla,
You'll find a great bunch of divers here in the Tri-Cities. We have a very friendly dive shop (Undersea Adventures in Kennewick), and an active dive club that was founded 47 years ago! Dive club meets every month (twice actually if you count the business meeting) and it's full of great people.

The dive club website is here. You'll find a meeting schedule and other info.

Welcome to the Tri-Cities.
-Ben (in Kennewick)

Check out Northwest Dive Club :: Index

There are some great people in this club. It is a good place to meet, talk, and learn diving with like minded people. Its also one one the most active club/forums in the PNW I know of.

Im re-locating there very soon... looking for some advice on a couple of things...

Ooops. Forgot to ask... What advice are you looking for? Housing? Jobs? Best Pizza? Fishing holes?

Ask here, or PM/email is fine.

-Ben

Hey! I forgot that Ive even started this thread with all thats been going on. Thanks you guys for even answering me! :)

Mostly right now.. Im trying to find a job... and without knowing the area, I dont even know where to start. Any suggestions?

I have the housing part covered... and I can track down the best pizza on my own, Im hoping! :wink:

Ok... lets see...
(taking a look at your profile)

Well, I don't know any wedding planners personally but there are several in town.

Marketing... Hmmm. I might have a hit. Imageworks in Pasco is great. At least from my perspective as a customer (and I've worked with other marketing companies). Their website is imageworksdigital.com . I think Matt Hammer is in charge. Their work is awesome. I wish I could afford everything they offer. They'd make me famous. I don't know if they need people, I just know their work is top notch.

If you're looking on a broader scale then maybe check the following:
  • Job board at Columbia Basin College on 20th in Pasco
  • Express Personnel Services - (509.735.7072) (several of our best employees came from Express)
  • LDS employment office - 6501 W Deschutes Ave, Kennewick (509.735.8453) (you don't have to be LDS)

Hope that helps.

-Ben

ps - Hubbys on Columbia Drive makes a good pie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom