Trending price Used AI trainducer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Candiru

Contributor
Reaction score
With the perdix AI release I'm curious what the trending price for a used compatible transducer is. Please respond with what you've paid in the past two months or would be willing to pay. Thanks.

I bought a second one for my Perdix AI on ebay for $150 shipped, less than a month ago. Oceanic, in new condition.

A couple of them just sold in the Classifieds here for an advertised price of $175.

A couple of new Perdix AI with a new transmitter sold here recently for an asking price of $925 each (that's the PAI and transmitter, shipped). I bought one set, so I know that deal was legit. I looked at it as $800 for the PAI and $125 for the transmitter.

A couple of them just sold in the Classifieds here for an advertised price of $175.

A couple of new Perdix AI with a new transmitter sold here recently for an asking price of $925 each (that's the PAI and transmitter, shipped). I bought one set, so I know that deal was legit. I looked at it as $800 for the PAI and $125 for the transmitter.
Where did you get this $925 SW Perdix AI deal?

In the Classifieds here. It was a seller who got it for Christmas but had already bought one.

You can find an $800 for Perdix AI - computer only... I bought his transmitter - it is legit...

Search

At the moment I own an Oceanic VTX.... Not happy with the screen size or being led to believe that the bluetooth connection to my laptop (PC) would work. The Perdix AI has my attention.

At the moment I own an Oceanic VTX.... Not happy with the screen size or being led to believe that the bluetooth connection to my laptop (PC) would work. The Perdix AI has my attention.

It is awesome! But, be aware that it has no support for connecting to your laptop if you are still running Windows 7. Shearwater says Win7 does not have support for Bluetooth LE. Also, if you care, Subsurface also does not yet have support for the Perdix AI (since it uses BT LE, which has a very different interface protocol than previous SW computers, which use Bluetooth non-LE).

It is awesome! But, be aware that it has no support for connecting to your laptop if you are still running Windows 7. Shearwater says Win7 does not have support for Bluetooth LE. Also, if you care, Subsurface also does not yet have support for the Perdix AI (since it uses BT LE, which has a very different interface protocol than previous SW computers, which use Bluetooth non-LE).
I have just started this search, I appreciate the feedback... thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom